How to Use the Lincoln Online Directory
If you were a DirectorySpot User Last Year:
If you have the DirectorySpot app on our phone, computer or device, you don’t need to do anything. Just log in (same username and password) and you will see the new data. Please make sure you have the latest version of DirectorySpot to see the new features (check the app store for any “updates”).
If you are a NEW DirectorySpot user:
If you are a NEW user, you have been set up and can download DirectorySpot for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching “DirectorySpot” or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone – http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android – http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.”
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password. When using the app or the website for the first time please elect to reset your password and use the email address you provided to the district when you registered.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Go to directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login. When using the app or the website for the first time please elect to reset your password and use the email address you provided to the district when you registered.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone’s email address.
If you have any data changes throughout the year, please email Luke Adams and we will update it on the App.