The Lincoln School PTA’s purpose is to foster every child’s potential in pursuit of excellence through engaging our families, community and school resources.
We coordinate and sponsor many in-school and extracurricular activities and events. Volunteers work together to help make these things possible. Our community of teachers, staff, parents, caregivers and students all contribute to Lincoln’s fun, vibrant, learning community.
Volunteer Opportunities for the 2017 – 2018 School Year
View available volunteer opportunities as well as the time commitments and skills needed for different positions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these positions or to volunteer.
Please join us in whatever way you can! Anyone associated with Lincoln can be a PTA member! The cost is reasonable:
- $30 per Lincoln family per year
- $10 per year for families whose students receive reduced-price lunch
- Free for families receiving free lunch
- $15 per year for teachers
- $30 per year for friends of Lincoln – outside the Lincoln community
Become a PTA Member